Collection Of Information And How It's Used
- Personally Identifiable Information. You are not required to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the Site. In order to access and use the Service, you are required to provide certain personal information to create an account. We collect personal information about you from the following sources:When you create an account to utilize the Service, we will obtain from you the information we need to create your account and complete your transactions, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address and/or information regarding your particular business and/or employees for whom you wish to utilize the Service.If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our products and services, or contact our customer service department via phone, email, or other forms of communication.When you submit an application for our Service or register to use our Service.We may collect additional information if you choose to use or participate in one of our various research and development programs.We obtain information concerning the services you utilize and from your transactions and other interactions with us, our affiliates, and others, including our marketing partners and third party service providers.When you use certain features of the Site where you voluntarily submit personal information, for example, in connection with requesting a price quote or registering to receive email updates or a newsletter.We may also collect information we receive from consumer and business reporting agencies.
- We use personal information to improve the quality of the services that we offer. We may use the information, including business information, that you have provided us and cross-reference it with other information we receive from our partners in order to provide you an enhanced and more personalized experience at the Site and our Service. We use personal information that we obtain from your use of the Site and our Service to respond to your comments or inquiries, to resolve disputes, to contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the Site, or for matters involving any product or service transactions, to address problems on the Site or our Service and to enforce our agreements with you.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Site, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site, and any device identifier (if using a mobile device). We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and our Service, for technical administration of the Site, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site and our Service, and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs.
- We also automatically collect certain information through the use of "cookies”. These are small files that your browser places on your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Site, and to improve our Site. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not allow cookies, however, you may not be able to use some or all portions or functionality of the Service.
Sharing And Disclosure Of Your Information
In connection with performing the Service, we are required to provide certain information to statutory bodies. We also use your information (and the information you provide to us) to perform and provide you with the Service and to communicate with you. We will not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, unless we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share any of the information we gather about you with third party agents and service providers to facilitate the operation of the Site and Service, to provide the Site and our Service or functions on our behalf and to perform related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features), or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service is used. These third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. These third parties may be located outside Malaysia.
- We will cooperate with the Malaysian government and police and private parties to enforce and comply with the law and will disclose any information about you to government, police or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of company liquidation.
Changing Or Deleting Your Information
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information through your account or by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account will become deactivated and you will not be able to access our Service through your account. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, however, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by Malaysian law or for other legitimate business purposes.
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, however, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Links To Other Sites
Removal Of Information From Children
The Service is not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.